Thursday, August 17, 2017

B. I. L. F.



Title: B. I. L. F. 
Author: Dark Angel 
Genre: Brother In Law Romance 







Yep. It stands for exactly what you think it does...

A brother you'd like to f***.

That's how I can tell Elena looks at me. 
Her eyes undress me when I walk into the room. Her breathing goes up when I take off my shirt. She licks her lips when she see's my abs. I know she wants to use that tongue to lick the creases of my muscles. And then move lower with that sweet little mouth of hers.

Watch me then as I unzip my pants. 
Have her worship my pleasure pole. With her entire body. Until she's in heaven.

It's taboo. It's dirty. It's dark.

But when you're falling in love with a BILF like me, taboo and dirty aren't really gonna stop you, I think.

If anything, they're gonna make it that much hotter.

I would say buckle up, but it's too late.

You've already climbed aboard, haven't you?

**Come join Dark Angel in this full-length standalone romance but please note she's not responsible for the laundry bill if you soak your panties! No cliffhanger but it's going to be a scorcher with scenes. HEA? You know it, babe**



Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon AU
Amazon CA

 










Dark Angel is actually two dirty angels who got together to write some filthy words. 

Lana Angel, who writes under the Naughty Angel umbrella, writes dark romance under her own pen name as well as Dark Angel. 

Alexis Angel, writes erotic contemporary romance under a variety of names - she's forgotten them all at this point.

They both write under Naughty Angel publishing and wanted to create a pen name to provide exclusive content with much more mature themes than the happy go lucky hot stuff found under the other pen names!

To receive a free dose of filth from the archives, sign up for the Naughty Angel newsletter a t
http://eepurl.com/cO1k7D









No comments:

Post a Comment